"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
When a pet dies unexpectedly, owners need answers that only postmortem examination can provide. In addition to discovering the cause of death, necropsies are also performed to determine the extent of disease or document response to treatment.
Necropsies by ANMLS include:
- Complete external and internal gross examination
- Supportive laboratory testing
- Digital photographic documentation
- Microscopic evaluation of tissues (histology and cytology) will be performed as indicated for an additional fee.
ANMLS Necropsy is performed at your facility
- No transporting of pets' remains
- Scheduled at a time compatible with other hospital activities
- Equipment and supplies provided by ANMLS