Alexandra Silber, D.V.M.
- 1984 Graduate of Tufts Univ School of Veterinary Medicine
- 7 years Small Animal Clinician
- 3 year Pathology Residency at Angell Memorial and Harvard Medical School
- 25 years in diagnostic pathology and forensics – Antech Diagnostics, SD County Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory and ANMLS
- currently providing forensic necropsies in animal abuse/legal cases at San Diego County Animal Shelters and humane societies
“We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how
they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words.” –Anna Sewell